Citric Acid is a naturally occurring weak organic acid that comes from fruit, particularly citrus fruits.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
- A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found in fruit, in particular citrus
- A white crystalline powder
- Used extensively in cosmetics, cleaning products, food, drinks and pharmaceuticals
- Can be used in your homemade beauty formulations such as toiletries and soap making
- An active ingredient in AHA chemical peels
- Can be used as a fizzing agent in bath bombs
- Can be used as a pH adjuster in formulated products
How to Use
Dilute 10% Citric Acid in 90% water and add a couple of drops to your formulation. Check the pH and add a couple more drops if necessary until you get the required pH level.
Combine with Sodium Bicarbonate #504 to create your own fizzing bath bombs.
Can be used in homemade beauty formulations
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. Always conduct a patch test before using any new product.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
As our products are natural, the colour and odour may vary from batch to batch. We are continually improving our products and so on occasion the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.