Freshen Up Gift Set - Lemongrass, Orange & Eucalyptus Oils
- Recipe card
- Gift box closed with sticker listing contents
- Sustainably sourced
Simply the perfect gift for the holiday season, birthdays and just a wonderfully natural gift to say I see you.
About Brand - The Nature of Things
The Nature of Things is a brand that celebrates the best quality natural oils and shares the potential of their life enhancing features. The company was founded by Benoit Nicol in 2018, however Benoit's love affair with essential oils and their benefits started many years before that.
Using Essential Oils
Benoit believes that essential oils are part of the 'sustainable toolkit': they are natural and biodegradable, come in a highly concentrated form so a small bottle goes a long way, and allow us to create lots of products at home. Their uses include:
- as a room scent (to replace synthetic commercial products) using a diffuser or burner or by creating a simple spray from a few drops of essential oils in a spray bottle filled with water and alcohol.
- as a surface cleaner due to their strong antibacterial properties (lemon, tea tree, lavender etc) typically using a mixture of white wine vinegar, water and essential oils (or with baking soda).
- in natural cleaning/detergent products to add a fresh natural scent ('eco eggs' in the washing machine, dryer balls , directly in the water for ironing, etc)
- as body and bath products or perfumes
- as natural repellent for mites, mosquitos, etc.
- as small remedies (lavender for burns, eucalyptus for cold, etc)
- for wellbeing in general, leveraging the benefits of the oils on our emotions which is an area of growing research