Has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
REFILL OPTION - your products will be decanted into a sterlise recycled and donated jar, or you can drink your own to refill :) we also sell starter packs seperatly for refilling.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors
Here at Zero Exeter we only use a full circular system, so when the 20l is decanted we simply send all the containers back to be professionally sterlised and refilled to be sent back. Zero to landfil, Zero waste